#1: I Hate Myself #1: I Hate Myself

Hmmm...

I think it's good personally. The only problem with it, is that everyone who has tried to commit suicide by cutting knows to go up and down, not left to right or right to left. Nice song, and theme though, and very good animation.

Keep up the good work. :]

zygoat responds:

yeah i know up and down is more 'successful' but it was easier to animate this way and more people assosciate slit wrists with side to side.

Marcus Peblo 6 Jungle War Marcus Peblo 6 Jungle War

Eric...

Eric, what the hell are you doing making Flash movies? From the looks of the graphics work you did in this Flash alone it looks like you could create your own Cartoon Series and put it on National TV. Great job man. Keep up the good work, and try geting into the Cartoon Biz.

Tales of Nosu Tales of Nosu

Good..

In my profile, and in many other NG member's profiles, there is that list of BLAM's involved in. Each person has pretty much been involved in a BLAM before. Why, you might ask? Because the portal gets filled with peices of shit entries. And finally, we are blessed to view a movie which is not a stick or clock movie. Something with style, good music, great animation, great sound quality, ust all around a treat.

On behalf of everyone who has watched this and liked and/or loved this movie. Thank you.

Real American Zeros Real American Zeros

Damn...

I'd have to agree, this movie gets five from me too! Bush sucks, and he's just wasting our money, killing our soldiers, and forcing us into war with the world. And killing our ties with what were our friends.

Kick his ass out of office!

P.S.
ill movie, it captured his very essence. That fuckin' loser.

AkhkharuZI responds:

This is going to be a series
The next one will have more original animation, and less still-frame pictures. I did the last one as sort of a test. Next up: real american heros: lawyers

Depression Depression

-.-;

I am a man, who suffers from depression. There is not a single day where I do not think of commiting suicide. However, I was watching this movie, and I've never seen a bigger peice of shit in my entire life.

Your unthoughtful, and you are extremely distasteful. What if someone extremely depressed came to this website which is well known for HUMOR, and came accross this, and looked for a little bit of an understanding of what they are going through, or even a small laugh? And then they saw, and read what you had to say.

A persons death would be on your hands. If anyone in this world needs mental help, it has to be you. You have to be so insecure about yourself that you have to prey apon the depressed.

In short, FUCK YOU!

TheDangersofTimeTravel TheDangersofTimeTravel

Jesus man...

Alright, first off. The graphics sucked, and the peoples heads just bobbed up and down like they were on crack. Second of all, the voices were so bad, and the sound quality sucked so much that even a pair of stereo speakers couldn't play the shit.

This movie get's a zero, even if it is a preview/beta. It sucks. Go back and learn something else other than making the damn heads wobble all around.