#1: I Hate Myself #1: I Hate Myself

Hmmm...

I think it's good personally. The only problem with it, is that everyone who has tried to commit suicide by cutting knows to go up and down, not left to right or right to left. Nice song, and theme though, and very good animation.

Keep up the good work. :]

zygoat responds:

yeah i know up and down is more 'successful' but it was easier to animate this way and more people assosciate slit wrists with side to side.

Marcus Peblo 6 Jungle War Marcus Peblo 6 Jungle War

Eric...

Eric, what the hell are you doing making Flash movies? From the looks of the graphics work you did in this Flash alone it looks like you could create your own Cartoon Series and put it on National TV. Great job man. Keep up the good work, and try geting into the Cartoon Biz.

Tales of Nosu Tales of Nosu

Good..

In my profile, and in many other NG member's profiles, there is that list of BLAM's involved in. Each person has pretty much been involved in a BLAM before. Why, you might ask? Because the portal gets filled with peices of shit entries. And finally, we are blessed to view a movie which is not a stick or clock movie. Something with style, good music, great animation, great sound quality, ust all around a treat.

On behalf of everyone who has watched this and liked and/or loved this movie. Thank you.

D - The Forgotten - D D - The Forgotten - D

Coo'.

A cool game, it was pretty fun. Though there wasn't many options, try and put in a few more, or possibly a few more card games. :]

HonkMan HonkMan

Hmm...

Review wise, I give you a nine, voting wise, a four. The only problem I have with this game is the turning, if there is any small peice of the wall, AT ALL, it won't let you turn, thus slowling you down and losing. =\ Great game, makes me want to go play Pac Man. Lol.